- This event has passed.
Advances in Optics for Biotechnology, Medicine and Surgery XV
July 23, 2017 - July 26, 2017
Join the Triple Ring Optical Technologies team at the ECI Conference Series: Advances in Optics for Biotechnology, Medicine and Surgery XV, July 23-26, 2017 in Snowmass Village, Colorado.
Technical sessions are being planned on the following topics (please visit conference website to confirm latest schedule):
- Multi-scale optical imaging & monitoring, Chair: Arjun Yodh (University of Pennsylvania)
- Orphan and rare disease, Chair: Brian Wong (UCI)
- Next-gen fiber endoscopy, Chair: Christophe Moser (EPFL)
- Optics and biomechanics, Chair: David Sampson (U. Western Australia)
- Consumer Biophotonics, Chair: Jen Keating (Triple Ring Technologies)
- Biophotonics in scattering tissue, Chair: Jerome Mertz (Boston University)
- Aging-related, degenerative, and chronic disease, Chair: Xueding Wang (University of Michigan)
- Panel Discussion 1: Product development & Commercialization in Biophotonics, Chair: Kate Bechtel (Triple Ring Technologies)
- Panel Discussion 2: Precision Medicine – Cancer, Chair: Michael Choma (Yale University)